Search This Blog That's Not Very Big

Saturday, November 3, 2012

TYPHOON SANDY HAS DESTROYED EVERYTHING!!!!

Well, not really.

Typhoon, or the term preferred in the Western HemisphereHurricane Sandy has truly simply destroyed my electric and telecommunication utilities, which makes up the majority of everything, for me anyway.

Even if you're not remotely American, as you may have overheard, if in any case you've been watching TV, using the internet, or had even physically conversed with another person, a large, no-longer-a-very-unusual storm has hit the NYC area, causing mass havoc unlike since what has last been seen in dues of the Northeast Blackout in 2003.

This means I'm sitting at my local public library, unable to update my feed, posts reviews of figures I've obtained, or work on other projects that I may have planned but have been too lazy to write about. 

I have a portable generator, but its priority has been to provide hot water and preserve frozen provisions that the biological beings in my residence require to continue life functions. 

On the relatively positive, at least all my motor vehicles have at least half a tank of petrol, and I have enough gasoline-electric power for a few more days, very likely enough to outlast those situated in the position of a poor sap waiting in a 2-hour, 100 vehicle long line to purchase up to 5 gallons of fossil fuel at illegally scalping prices.
Also, I know how to siphon. 

So the new revelations regarding AR Miku or my sweet, sweet, creepy-inner-thought-creating Majest...Angelic Island Kikuchi Makoto figure will have to wait a bit, for the two people I've promoted this blog to.

Check back soon, but you'll need to look at the older posts for updates. 'Cos that's the way I do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment