Search This Blog That's Not Very Big

Sunday, September 29, 2013

!!UPDATE!! (I'm not dead!!!.............just barely alive.)

+PLUS-Miku corolla addition!!!!!!!!!! = SUCCESS! ....ish.

More than half a year since my last post...orZ
...YET, at least it didn't become an annual tradition!  \(^e^)/

So, let's get to the beef. (Not Waigyu beef...too damn expensive.)

I don't really remember how I came to this revelation...it's just been so long since I made the actual discovery and didn't tell anybody abo.....What I mean is, I've discovered how to get an AR Hatsune Miku to dance! Pretty AWESOME! (for about five... up to ten minutes).

What I lacked before, what was actually a necessity to download ANOTHER separate app, called JUNAIO (the name's actually lowercase; apparently the dev likes !style!  ...I  bolded and capped for EMPHASIS).

Well, a thousand of my superfluous words aren't able to show you this in properly glorious justice, thus pictures will be appropriate:






YET, instead, HERE I'VE GOT VIDEO! (which is worth a thousand pictures, right? ...I presume? uhhh...Whatever.)

A second attempt with better results on a large Android phone with a WAAY too shiny screen-



In addition, I've got figures coming soon!  Cool ones, I promise......I just can't guarantee the ETA.


In the meantime, check out my FIRST EVAR post on figure.fm, which has a short sample of my current figures, and possibly cool photographic techniques!  Plus I'm not spending the effort to repost it here!


Come back and see my new material soon*! 

(*soon timeframe is in relative terms. you may or may not agree on its validity.)

No comments:

Post a Comment